Business Systems AnalystLocation: Pleasanton, CA
Posted On: 11/30/2023
Requirement Code: 66284
The Workday Legal Operations team is seeking a contract Business System Analyst. This experienced Business System Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the legal organization's various business processes and systems, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness, with a primary focus on our contract lifecycle management processes and applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Corporate Legal environment, interacting with information technology teams, and possess a strong background in core business systems analysis capabilities. Additionally, the candidate will have a deep understanding of Salesforce and the Conga Contract Management Lifecycle application suite.
- Guide business to improve business process and efficiency in Salesforce/Conga
- Effectively translate key legal business requirements into premium technical outcomes to attain functional deliverables and the best results for the business
- Work with the Business Technology organization to oversee rapidly enact technical requirements and solutions in Salesforce/Conga using Agile methodologies.
- Own and clearly and articulately author detailed documentation in the form of business requirements documents, user stories, and user acceptance testing scripts.
- Guide and conduct user acceptance testing and ensure proper testing of key solutions.
- Effective in eliciting business requirements from stakeholders
- Strong business case definition skills
- Competent writer of clear and concise requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innate ability to develop effective business process flow diagrams
- Cursory understanding of the contract lifecycle
- Ability to expertly and concisely communicate with business and technical teams
- Core understanding of business data analytics and effective reporting
- Strong project management skillset
- Conga CLM
- Atlassian JIRA
- Workflow Automation
- Data management
- Salesforce Reports and dashboards
- Apttus CPQ