Project Coordinator (Metadata)Location: Culver City, CA
Posted On: 08/30/2023
Requirement Code: 65181
- Learn the inner workings of a studio title and metadata management operation and its contributors.
- Own the feed of descriptive metadata to support business related content distribution to multiple external and internal endpoints.
- Locate, acquire and manage acquisition of all required descriptive metadata to that feed.
- Own the feed of territory availability to support business related content distribution of Original Content
- Manage and track release information for feature, episodic, and ancillary material
- Manage license information as it relates to distribution availability
- Support creation of operating procedure documentation.
- Support implementation of new business initiatives resulting in metadata standards changes and new origination workflows
- Support systems development, data migration and data integrity projects.
- Assist in master title management as necessary
- Design and generate reporting / metrics as necessary
- Demonstrate working knowledge of digital archival principle, collection management, and migration
- Demonstrate working knowledge of digital distribution workflows and best practices
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
(not a website designer role)
1. Excel Proficient
2. XML (programming language)
3. Reporting Experience
4. Database Management
5. Project Management Experience
6. Software Development (preferred) - general knowledge
1. Great written and verbal communication
2. Attention to detail
3. Collaboration Experience
Years of Experience: 6-7 years of experience
Education/Certifications: Bachelor Degree // PMP (nice to have)