Database AdministratorLocation: Everett, WA
Posted On: 02/20/2023
Requirement Code: 62853
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership in field and serves as a consultant in the ITS Department.
- Identifies emerging technologies and selects those that address business objectives. Conducts high-impact studies and makes recommendations to adopt improved technologies and methodologies for applications in development.
- Develops, maintains and modifies the corporate database schema. Makes approved changes by researching applicable products and services. Tests and documents modifications when necessary.
- Coordinates technical activities within a division to ensure consistent implementation. Helps assess the impact of hardware and software changes in the development and production environments.
- Performs systems maintenance (Oracle RDMBS, Oracle Application Server, WebLogic, Oracle OAM) and systems administration.
- Provides database maintenance on Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) applications as assigned including code migrations, patching, cloning, backups and recovery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of Oracle.
- Experience in managing Oracle databases that run EBS applications.