Account Manager - Small Commercial LinesLocation: Bend, OR
Posted On: 06/09/2022
Requirement Code: 58874
Account Manager - Insurance Brokerage - Industry Leader!
Staffing Technologies has partnered with a national leader in the Insurance Agency industry in their search for Small Commercial and Personal Lines Account Management talent. With a national footprint and a strong local reputation, this will be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level.
As an Account Manager you'll have the opportunity to work with an experienced team within a culture that supports career growth. You'll have robust resources that will enable you to provide world-class client support. If you are seeking an opportunity to leverage your Property & Casualty license and knowledge in a fun and supportive environment, then we'd love to hear from you.
Candidates seeking a hybrid work schedule with an expertise in Small Commercial or Personal Lines are encouraged to apply!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee assigned book of business in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Consult on new business, prepare proposals, and independently handle client requests
- Help clients understand their insurance policies/coverages and determine individual service needs
- Lead the renewal process by obtaining, directly or indirectly, quotes and claims experience from various carriers
- Handle new quoting and issuing new lines of coverage. Recommend coverage to clients based on assessing the risk or risks they need to insure
- Act as liaison between producer and client by obtaining exposure and operation updates, receiving renewal applications, and ordering appropriate documents needed for renewal
- Duties are done independently and in a team environment
- Other duties or special projects may be assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years' commercial or personal insurance experience
- Oregon and Washington P&C License or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire
- AU or CIC Designation preferred
- Client centric communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program