Pega Business AnalystLocation: Washington, DC
Posted On: 01/06/2022
Requirement Code: 54255
- Gathers, tests, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems.
- Translates designs into computer software programs and code.
- Tests, debugs and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepares required documentation, including those required by the relevant SDLC process and Agile Methodology.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Works with Developers, Tier 1 and end users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
- Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- Utilizes Jira Collaboration software to track tasks, defects, change requests and create custom filters, reports and dashboards.
- Experience in application development required.
- Experience, including one or more of the following: use of multi-tier architectures, session management, web-based or web-enabled applications, and Public Key Infrastructure technology preferred.
- Bachelors degree mandatory