Sr. Business AnalystLocation: Plano, TX
Posted On: 11/19/2021
Requirement Code: 52541
- Provides support to resolve potential issues that may cross multiple systems and affect the business process.
- Tracks application incidents to ensure a successful conclusion for internal and external clients.
- Identifies system impact of changes in the business, user needs, external business environment and operating systems.
- As highest-level technical business expert, provides both internal and external consulting services.
- Plans, conducts and directs research and/or development work on complex projects necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
- Provides in-depth analysis and recommends best practices when supporting testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality.
- Uses experience and expertise to ensure complex issues do not hinder a successful implementation.
- Assigns project work to the Business Analyst(s) frequently. Plans development efforts on large/small projects, and may act as a Project Manager.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains software deployment plans and communicates these plans to the user community and ensures that users are apprised of any anticipated deviation from schedules.
Nice to have :
- Bachelor's Degree Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 8+ Years Relevant Exp
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
Must have :
- Typically Minimum 8+ Years Relevant Exp Scripting knowledge, bankcard industry knowledge, understanding data structures, professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Working towards a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Barriers to entry such as technical committee review may exist at this level.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- Problem Solving - A seasoned, experienced professional with strong problem solving skills and problem resolution is based on a broad base of business knowledge
- MS Office & Flowcharting - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Familiar with several common drawing techniques using Visio or UML