Campaign Support AnalystLocation: Irving, TX
Posted On: 10/07/2021
Requirement Code: 51162
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technology subject or equivalent industry experience. Master's Degree a plus
- 2 years technical experience in a marketing operations role, preferably planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Consultative approach to campaign planning and execution, making recommendations to the client to deliver increased value of marketing operations.
- Unica or Neolane and strong SQL experience
- Experience with and understanding of direct mail and email campaigns; dynamic content experience a plus
- Marketing and business knowledge - not just technical view
- Knowledge of marketing Database structures
- Ensure that campaign turnaround times are being tracked vs. SLAs and communicated internally and works with account teams to communicate and manage expectations with the client.
- Primary point-of-contact for problem escalation and resolution for campaigns
- Monitors quality control on campaign deliverables prior to client distribution. Ensures the client team is following quality control procedures as applicable