Sr. Developer - NicheLocation: Atlanta, GA
Posted On: 10/06/2021
Requirement Code: 51106
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer certification is preferred.
- Experience with an APM tool such as Dynatrace, New Relic, AppDynamics, or Datadog is preferred.
- Experience with airline applications and infrastructure technology is a plus.
- Experience developing ops automation in Tekton pipelines is a plus.
- Experience developing applications and/or automation running in Red Hat OpenShift is a plus.
- Avionics systems experience is a plus.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security of self and others the priority.
- 5 or more years of experience as an application developer or SRE.
- 2 or more years of experience with ops automation using a scripting language such as Python or Ansible.
- Application Maintenance: Knowledge of production applications; ability to monitor application functions and resolve issues to maintain optimal conditions for system applications.
- Software Engineering: Knowledge of software engineering; ability to deliver new or enhanced software products.
- Agile Development: Knowledge of agile methodologies and the agile development lifecycle; ability to utilize formal agile methodologies, disciplines, practices, and techniques for the delivery of new and enhanced applications.