Mid-Level Project ManagerLocation: Washington, DC
Posted On: 10/06/2021
Requirement Code: 51092
- Bachelor's degree or Project Management, Computer Science, Finance, Information Systems, Business, Management or related discipline from an accredited university or college.
- This individual shall have 3- 5 years of relevant experience. PMI PMP or other equivalent project management-related certification.
- Experience executing all phases of the Project Management Lifecycle.
- Experience leading large and complex IT and non-IT projects with project teams that included third party vendor resources.
- Experience with managing and implementing software solutions using best practices in the areas of application architecture and development, configuration management, release management and application support.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated teaching abilities on project management topics. Knowledge of Federal IT security and IT operations compliance, guidance, and best practices, including NIST and ITIL, is very beneficial. At a minimum, the ability to acquire this knowledge rapidly, and with little guidance from the FRTIB, is essential.
- Microsoft - Azure AD;Microsoft Office 365;Microsoft SharePoint;Cloud Migration Strategy;