UI/UX DesignerLocation: Omaha, NE
Posted On: 09/24/2021
Requirement Code: 50586
- UI/UX Design
- Visual Design
- Proficiency with design software such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of responsive design, UI patterns, layout, typography, and color.
- Thrive in a fast-pace environment, working across multiple teams & projects simultaneously.
- A strong portfolio that both demonstrates your craft and effectively communicates your design process
- Translate user needs and business goals into design requirements.
- Communicate and articulate your design artifacts and vision clearly to internal teams and clients.
- Act as a facilitator and leader as needed.
- Provide counsel on best practices for user research, interaction design, usability and user engagement.
- Sketches, user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, site maps in a rapid, iterative fashion.
- Create hi-fidelity comps, and responsive prototypes for both web-mobile and desktop.
- Translate low-fidelity mockups and high-level user acceptance criteria into hi-fidelity comps and detailed design criteria for development.
- Assist in design planning and execution.
- Collaborate with a team of clients, designers, and consultants to define and document requirements, overall user experience vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet client's business needs.