Senior Full Stack .Net DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX
Posted On: 08/31/2021
Requirement Code: 49849
Our client who has been named one of the best places to work is seeking a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to join their team. They are just starting on a new critical project, and need consultants to work in the office part of the week to collaborate and brainstorm.
This position starts as a 6 month contract but is expected to go much longer. Client will continue to renew your contract every 6 months in 6 month increments. We have consultants have been there for over 18 months.
Client works in the office 3 days per week and remotely 2 days per week. This is a firm requirement. They are just starting on a new critical project, and need consultants to work in the office part of the week to collaborate and brainstorm. This company has a private office building with individual enclosed offices for each consultant. They are strictly following COVID-19 protocols.
The Senior Full Stack Software Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining high quality custom software applications.
- Design and implement complex solutions to engineering projects by creating reusable code components, system architecture, APIs, data stores and user interfaces.
- Participate in discussions regarding best practices for leveraging existing code, refactoring, and creation of new code.
- Implement solutions based on development patterns and OO principals decided on by the team.
- Review project requirements in detail and actively participate in identifying and addressing holes in the logic.
- Support all applications that are in production.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred, desired field of education in computer science, software development or related studies. Consideration will be given for technical knowledge and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in designing, implementing, and supporting application architectures of various sizes and complexity
- Must demonstrate expertise in the full Microsoft technology stack (.Net, Visual Studio, Team Foundation, SQL Server 2016, etc.)
- Expertise utilizing OO principals and software design patterns strongly preferred.
- Strong background in client and web-based application architecture.
- Strong experience and working knowledge in C#.
- Experience with ASP.Net Web API, Entity framework,
- Prior experience with Microservices
- Must have substantial experience with data access layer implementation patterns as well as relational database modeling (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong ability to work effectively in a group environment.
- Demonstrated mentoring and problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must have good negotiations skills, strong subject knowledge, and the ability to distill complex problems into short-term and long-term solutions.
- Deep understanding of OOP and design patterns
Contact: Deborah Laster | two one four six one six five seven seven one | deborahl at staffingtechnologies dot com