Marketing AssistantLocation: Lawrenceville, GA
Posted On: 08/18/2021
Requirement Code: 49256
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Preferred knowledge of a CRM system
- Proficient in Google docs, Canva, blogs, newsletters
- Design (light skills in Adobe, Photoshop, Canva or something similar)
- Communication skills must be highly proficient
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills for juggling numerous tasks that are time-sensitive
- Create, maintain and strengthen the company's brand through social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google
- Event experience is a plus!
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a group setting
- Digital marketing
- Assist with any small side projects with leadership team.
- Social/media marketing experience is required. Will be running our social platforms
- Drive projects to completion events, classes, advertising campaigns, social, etc.
- Understand and communicate value propositions to potential clients and partners