Salesforce Development ManagerLocation: Remote
Posted On: 08/06/2021
Requirement Code: 48821
- 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years required supporting mid-to-large size organizations as a Software Architect or similar role.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Salesforce developer required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a developer in Service Cloud required.
- Minimum 3 years of technical staff management experience required
- Knowledge of the Declarative development model in Salesforce required.
- Expert knowledge with hands on experience using Salesforce Technology Stack
- Experience with Service Cloud, Customer Community, and Partner Community user models.
- Experience with mobile device accessible Salesforce solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications required.
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL.
- Hands-on work with Workflows, Flows, Triggers, Validation Rules and Lightning Components.
- Working with Data Loader or various ETL tools.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
- Familiarity with and commitment to the Red Cross mission
- Extensive successful experience in leading multiple projects as the SME.
- Working with large scale financial assistance systems and complex data security.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of software design, software development processes and coding techniques is essential.
- Ability to prioritize competing projects and deliver with confidence in a fast-paced environment is essential.