BI DeveloperLocation: Remote
Posted On: 08/05/2021
Requirement Code: 48753
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- EPIC Revenue, Access or Clinical Data Model Certification required (must be obtained within 6 months of date of hire).
- A minimum of 5 yrs. experience as a various BI and other analytic reporting software applications with strong preference for EPIC, SQL, and Crystal Report Writing.
- Prior experience providing production level support and/or development in business intelligence (BI)/enterprise data warehouse (EDW) environments.
- Experience in database development and management tasks such as creating indexes, functions, stored procedures, creating databases, file groups, users, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users preferred. Working knowledge of data warehouse concepts, enterprise data management, modeling techniques and ability to create solutions, participate in strategy discussions and review them with customer as well as project stakeholders also preferred.
- Revenue Cycle reporting highly preferred.