Senior Security Governance AnalystLocation: Druid Hills, GA
Posted On: 07/28/2021
Requirement Code: 48403
What Part Will You Play?
- Administers Information Security programs through the application of knowledge of data, information, processes, organizational interactions, skills, and analytical expertise, as well as systems, networks, and information exchange capabilities. Facilitates the evaluations of the Information Security programs by clients, external auditors, and internal auditors. Conducts evaluations of the Information Security programs or their individual components to determine compliance with published standards.
- Leads operational, compliance, client audit, and advisory engagements of domestic operations and may lead the planning, execution, reporting, testing, and follow-up of federal exams, client audits, or other compliance engagements.
- Administers Information Security plans and policy to support and align with organizational cybersecurity initiatives, strategy, and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews and maintains key data stores and tools to support the information security program to assist meeting security objectives and enterprise goals for Information Security for client, internal and external audit interactions.
- Helps drive the TSYS Information Security Awareness Program. Liaises with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the company to understand business objectives, risks and education requirements. Recommends changes to IS Awareness Program, as appropriate.
- Helps to develop phishing materials and conducts phishing exercises. Issues standard reports, as appropriate. Prepares security awareness broadcasts.
- Facilitates training of personnel within the security awareness domain. Participates in the development, planning, coordination, and delivery of training courses, methods, and techniques, as appropriate. Supports the development and conduction of training or education of personnel within the cyber domain.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: in Information Security, Computer Science, Business, or Regulatory Compliance preferred. Other majors will be considered.
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience within Compliance, Audit, or Information Technology. Experience managing projects. Additional 4 years related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Supervision - Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Audit Knowledge (ISG ONLY) - Experience with industry audit and assessment standards (PCI-DSS, SOC1, SOC2, SOX, Federal Examinations).
- Technical Acumen - Ability to validate complex business requirements to complex technical designs for core and downstream processes.