Hardware ManagerLocation: Issaquah, WA
Posted On: 07/23/2021
Requirement Code: 48265
- 5+ years medical product development experience.
- 2+ years engineering management experience with demonstrated ability to lead and manage people and teams.
- Must establish and maintain strong PCBA development, test, and release practices.
- Must have experience developing both analog and digital circuitry.
- Knowledgeable of FDA Design Control requirements.
- Must be comfortable and effective acting as a catalyst for change.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent formal and informal communication skills, innovative problem-solving skills and strong facilitation skills are required.
- Candidate must be performance and results oriented and be able to develop, motivate and lead strong, effective, teams.
- Experience managing remote teams is desirable.
- Experience delivering a complex portfolio of products is desirable.
- Provides leadership for design of next generation medical monitoring devices.
- Plans and directs electrical engineering activities with overall responsibility for the design and development of all electrical subsystems.
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- Acts as the domain expert and builds, leads, manages, and coaches an engineering team.
- Manages multi-site development activities.
- Continuously seeks innovative ways to improve development productivity through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods, and controls.
- Selects, implements, and trains engineering development tools.
- Establishes PCBA product development processes and metrics that effectively measure and improve team performance.
- Monitors technology trends such as emerging standards and new technology opportunities.
- Engages requisite staff resources on a full-time or a contract basis according to work level demands and budgetary constraints.
- ]Bachelors of Science in electrical engineering or related field.
- Experience working in a matrix organization is desirable.