Principal Software Engineer - API DevelopmentLocation: Matthews, NC
Posted On: 07/23/2021
Requirement Code: 48247
- Eight years of performing solution and enterprise design with a focus on API development within the technology organization.
- Understanding of integration best practices, patterns, data repositories, infrastructure.
- Analytical mindset and ability to grasp complex topics.
- Experience architecting reusable API solutions with the following platforms: MuleSoft, AWS API Gateway
- Direct, hands on experience in enterprise design, application development, process engineering and project management.
- Must have the following foundational skills: Design, Analysis, Communication, Leadership, Integrations, and Best Practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with higher-level education preferred.
- Proven involvement in creating or leading complex integration projects.