Pega DeveloperLocation: Oxon hill, MD
Posted On: 06/09/2021
Requirement Code: 46805
- Develops a thorough understanding of the requirements then applies industry best practices and detailed knowledge of Pega to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met.
- Plays an active role in configuring the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required.
- Provides process flow and other system diagramming.
- Develops test scenarios and conducts end-to-end testing.
- Creates technical documentation and conducts client-facing meetings for requirements design.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree required
- Experience in application requirements, design, and testing required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with waterfall or agile software delivery lifecycles, with particular emphasis on requirements analysis, design, and testing experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Nice to have :
- Agile Testing
- Client Relationship Building and Management
- Pegasystems App Development