Platform Integration LeadLocation: Spring valley, NY
Posted On: 06/09/2021
Requirement Code: 46798
- 4+ years hands on technical experience with integration / middleware platform in iPaaS focused on either Oracle SOA Cloud and/or Oracle Integration Cloud (OICS)
- Should be very strong architecting and design experience on Oracle FMW product based solutioning, including SOA Governance & Security
- Should have good understanding of HDL & FBDI for interfacing with HCM & Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by Oracle SaaS applications
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS / PaaS implementation project
- Should have good fundamentals on OCI Foundation and should have executed Integration project on OCI infrastructure as well.
- Should have experience in API Gateway / Apigee.
- Requires hands-on experience working with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS), Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS), Oracle SOA Cloud Service (SOA CS), Oracle BPM 11g/ 12c Suite, and/or Oracle SOA Suite 11g/ 12c Suite (Service Bus, BPEL, BAM).
- Experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practice
- Should be able to provide solution on DevOps tools for CI/CD, on-prem & on-cloud.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, Oracle SaaS applications, etc. in the solution
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business process technical solutions across disparate system
- Should be able to work with the team is resolving issues and guiding the team to successful delivery
- Provide deep technical expertise in Integration architecture design, solutions selection and implementation, and continuous technical improvement
- Should have been involved in Pre-Sales activities