Network Engineer IIILocation: Sunnyvale, CA
Posted On: 07/30/2020
Requirement Code: 41224
DNS, Git, Jenkins, Linux, Maintenance, Network Design, Network Security, Puppet, Python, QA, QA Methodologies, Scripting, Software Lifecycle, System Administration, TCP, TCP/IP, VMS, VMware, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Data Center, Data Center Operations, Dev Ops, Docker, Ec2, Engineer, GCP, Operations, Optimization, Outstanding Communication, Outstanding Communication Skills, Packer, Probl
• As a member of a team of network consultants and senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients.
• Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing.
• Fulfils billable consulting service projects.
• Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
• Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
• Typically viewed as a mentor or coach.
• Creates recommendations and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.