SalesForce DeveloperLocation: Dallas, TX
Posted On: 03/11/2020
Requirement Code: 39872
Contract to hire opportunity in Dallas, TX for a Senior Salesforce Developer.
The SalesForce Developer reviews, evaluates, designs, develops and maintains applications within the SalesForce platform. The Developer will Identify data sources, construct entity diagrams, provide application and data flow diagrams, and document the process.
- Develops custom Salesforce applications and solutions, expertly leveraging tools and technologies including Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Migration Tool, ANT, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce triggers, workflows, processes, and unit testing. Makes use of Salesforce design patterns and best practices like Proof of Concepts.
- Works with business, PMO and other team members to understand requirements and create a design document using standardized templates.
- Works with Data Development and production teams doing data integrations both in and out of SalesForce.
- Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing, inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Ensures compliance with policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- At least five (5) years of experience developing on the SalesForce platform.
- Experience with Visual Force, APEX Triggers, Governor limits, SOQL and APEX Web Services, Sales Cloud. Experience on Service Cloud is a plus.
- Experience writing Lighting components and converting Classic components.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality
- IDE Proficiency with Eclipse Force.com IDE like Eclipse and web technologies
- Web development experience for high traffic and enterprise web applications.