Senior .NET and UI Designer DeveloperLocation: Pleasanton, CA
Posted On: 12/10/2019
Requirement Code: 38446
Top 4 Must Haves:
1. Angular.Js or React.Js Experience
2. UX/UI Experience
3. .Net Core Development Experience
• Lead other software engineers to design and implement well-integrated products with multiple touch points
• Define and evolve the scalable architecture for the system.
• Develop business case and represent it in the working model. Present the same to various stake holders.
• Expert in all technical aspects of the product including cross functional
• Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs and industry trends
• Develop creative solutions and write technical design & architecture documents for the products
• Provide work estimates for proposed projects and ensure the adherence to it.
• Constantly look for better processes for projecting and improving project scalability and profitability
• Perform hands-on software design and development in .NET
• Develop and execute unit tests for product components and services
• Establish architectural standards and best practices
• Encourage innovation of process and creative development methodologies
• Work closely with management to determine feasibility of product features
• Establish standards and Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback
• Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of project.
The Sr .NET and UI Designer/Developer will have experience with:
• Large scale projects with multiple touch points
• Business interaction, requirements gathering and analysis.
• Extremely detailed design oriented.
• Ability to work with external application teams, cross functional teams and resolve road blocks.
• Strong experience developing SPA, responsive UI.
• Strong experience in development using latest UI Frameworks.
• Senior level experience in .Net, Entity Framework, SQL server platform.
• Have an eye for visual layout, design, CSS3.
• Experience in Angular JS or React.Js is must
• Experience on SSIS, SSRS reports (Nice to have).
Technical knowledge and skills:
Senior .Net Developer shall possess 8+ years' technical knowledge and experience with most of the following systems, platforms, applications, and skills:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• 10+ years of software development experience
• Expert in UI frameworks ( React.JS, Angular.js)
• Expert in ASP.NET as well as ASP.NET MVC web frameworks
• Designing and Development experience in an enterprise-class system with multi-tier architecture
• Must have .NET Web application architecture, design, & development experience
• Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above including WPF, WCF, & WF
• Expert in ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, & Entity Framework
• Expert in ADO.NET / WFC Data Services
• Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
• Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered environments
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
• Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts, data-marts & MDM.
• Should be able to write reports using various reports generation tools and languages
• Custom development utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, BizTalk, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDM, and DQS will be a plus
• Expert knowledge of SQL statements
• Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
• Microsoft Windows Foundation experience would be added advantage