Software Engineer IIILocation: Irving, TX
Posted On: 05/31/2019
Requirement Code: 32754
Software Engineer III
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops new software packages, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software packages.
- Collaborate with Accounting, Marketing and Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications
- Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
- Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
- Works as individual or participates as a member of a software development team
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
Full stack developer (position is 50% backend, 50%front end)
Minimum of 5-8 years' custom software application development experience
Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (C#, ASP.NETMVC/Web API/WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS).
Experience in service-oriented architecture and frameworks (NServiceBus, Mass Transit),messaging (Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service Bus/ Event Hub), and micro services -oriented patterns.
Experience with AWS or Azure is good to have.
- Experience developing large scale enterprise Serverless applications
Experience with C++, C++ 11/ MFC preferred.
Experience building SaaS platforms is a huge plus.
Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred, Scrum preferred.
Angular is a plus
Willing to mentor SEI and SEII co-workers