Atlassian Application Support EngineerLocation: Redmond, WA
Posted On: 02/08/2023
Requirement Code: 62652
Key job responsibilities.
- Provide application support for JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Create/maintain Confluence spaces, permission schemes, JIRA projects, workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes and notification schemes.
- Onboard new teams to JIRA/Confluence and help existing teams optimize their workflows.
- Analyze requests for new JIRA/Confluence functionality, implement new features, triage incoming support requests.
- Provide production support for JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket, including performance tuning and scaling.
- Develop key metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters in JIRA/Confluence to provide meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Apply built-in customization and third-party add-ons to extend Atlassian Suite functionality as needed, gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of systems administration experience managing server infrastructures and data-center operations across Unix, Linux, and Windows. environments (managing servers in production and development environment).
- 4 years of experience managing Atlassian stack - Jira/Confluence tools and applications.
- 2 years of experience in scripting (like Python, Bash or PowerShell) and ability to automate tasks with scripts.
- Experience working on AWS Services.
- Experience with migration and upgrading the Atlassian suite of products.
- Experience with building Infrastructure as code (AWS CloudFormation, CDK, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in technical support for hardware development organizations.
- Experience working on Security and Access control like understanding firewalls, filesystem permission, basic operating system hardening and SSL encryption.