Lead Azure EngineerLocation: Remote
Posted On: 07/29/2022
Requirement Code: 59884
We are looking for senior level Azure Engineers with Lead experience for a 12 month, remote contract opportunity with a client out of Orlando, FL. Qualified candidates would have the following experience:
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of ten years of experience working in with Microsoft applications and solutions
- Direct experience of enterprise solutions and Microsoft Azure Cloud architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- In depth experience with Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Direct experience of a range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including infrastructure and security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, Containers, Storage, Networking and Azure Security and an understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C
- Direct experience with the migration of legacy and custom applications to Azure
- Experience developing dashboards and reporting solutions to be used by internal business consumers coupled with solutions for external customers
- Certification in either Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure.
- Deep understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns, including micro services and message-driven architectures
- Recent hands-on experience with DevOps toolset
- Experience with Azure Governance and Best Practices (Role Based Access Control, Networking Architectures, Cost Management controls, etc.)