React DeveloperLocation: Remote
Posted On: 01/13/2022
Requirement Code: 54518
Front-End developer who has experience in React framework. The project demands a hands-on role that will require the developer to be a part of the delivery process across the full lifecycle.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop business solutions.
- Work with analysts to understand requests or discuss alternatives, resolve system issues, and provide or respond to suggestions for improvement.
- Develop solutions which are scalable and optimized for performance.
- Embrace and promote principles of Agile development, Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Lead by example with strong hands-on development and detailed design/architecture.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high- performing/ scalable/secured modules.
- Participate in the design, development, and support of technical projects from design to completion according to project standards.
- Perform technical functions in the software development process i.e., build & deploy code.
- Design and Develop applications and components based on React Framework technologies.
- Integrate with existing applications.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying user interfaces.
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Evaluate existing applications and systems, integrating with API.
- Develop robust, readable software.
- Hands-on experience in the following technologies:
- React, Redux, axios, React Hooks
- Type Script
- Unit Test code using Jest/Enzyme
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and test automation.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and design skills. Ability to understand complex software architectures.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent technical experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing web applications using SPA, React Framework.
- Experience Data Design/Modeling, SQL, and stored procedures - RDS, MySQL.
- Evidence of a detailed, well-organized ability to multi-task and complete concurrent, technical priorities.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or effectively work in a team environment.
- Experience working in an Agile Team.
- Detail-oriented and customer-centric focus.
- Self-motivated, curious, creative, and passionate about technology.
- The below qualifications are preferred but not required:
- Java, Spring/Spring Boot Framework, API Development