Senior Test Automation EngineerLocation: Pleasanton, CA
Posted On: 01/10/2022
Requirement Code: 54328
- Experience with Mobile Test Automation (Appium & Android SDK) including any of integration solutions such as Browserstack, Saucelabs, Perfecto, and Keynote DeviceAnywhere.
- Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from a RDBMS database including No-SQL or JSON formatted DBs.
- Must have experience with TestNg/Junit, Maven/Ant, and also Jenkins inclusive of Shell Scripting for CI/CD/CT integrations with DevOps.
- Understanding and working knowledge with Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, ATDD frameworks inclusive of BDD & TDD techniques.
- Experience with version control tools (TFS, GIT or SVN)
- Working knowledge of AI (Artificial Intelligence) techniques and frameworks such as Tensorflow, CNTK, Cafee, Theano, Keras, Torch including Security & Performance testing tools
- The engineer should have experience with designing automation framework in such a way that it increases and speeds up productivity by creating reusable functions.
- The Senior Test Automation Engineer must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- The engineer will work with management, developers, and quality assurance personnel, to meet these goals.
- The engineer will review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- The engineer will work closely with other QE team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.
- The engineer will work closely with various Development team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- The engineer will work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
- 7+ years of (QE) Quality Engineering test automation experience in developing Automation Scripts using Selenium, TestNg, AutoIT, Grid & Webdriver, xPath utilities, custom reports, trend analysis, file difference / compare tools, Protractor, Watir.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting experience in Java. PythonRubyC# programming is an added advantage but the primary essential coding skill required is Java.
- Strong experience with POM and with BDD test automation frameworks using Cucumber-JVM, Mocha, Chai, Gherkin best practices.
- Experience with API testing frameworks primarily on REST-Assured & Jersey JAX-RS. Added advantage skills were SOAPUI, Tosca, Apigee, Jmeter, Assertible, and Karate DSL.
- Experience with JIRA & XRAY API level implementations. Knowledge of Defect Management process in HP ALM & JIRA.TestRail and Zephyr is an added advantage skillset.