Technical Program/Product Manager IILocation: Redmond, WA
Posted On: 11/15/2021
Requirement Code: 52318
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in product or similar roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent experience.
- Has demonstrated through projects (personal, academic, or professional) ability to understand their users and solve clear problems
- Demonstrated contribution towards solving real problems through a data driven, iterative, technological solution
- A great storyteller - Are you able to craft and tell a great story
- Knowledge and experience with integration patterns, API's, and protocols such as REST, EDI, SOAP, etc.
- Scrum Product Owner Certification (CSPO) or Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), or equivalent experience.
- Experience working on mobile applications, and or software services.
- Experience managing consumer technology solutions
- Experience with data analysis platforms like Tableau, SPLUNK, etc.
- Demonstrate data driven approach to problem solving and decision making
- Growth mindset - Always learning and curious
- Leveraging empathy to garner influence and collaboration
- Bias for concise, unambiguous, and specific communication with leadership.
- Be able to communicate with others effectively through written and oral communication methods.
- Motivated by positive impact both socially and personally
- Comfort and Familiarity with technical solutions and platforms - able learn quickly and get hands-on if needed
- Experience with successive elaboration; ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories.