Software QA Engineer
Overland Park, KS
Posted On: 10/12/2021
Requirement Code: 51277
- Bachelors or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3-year experience with full lifecycle.
- Experience testing Web-based and Mobile Applications,
- At least 2 years of experience writing manual test cases, test plans, and test execution.
- Strong understanding of technology, software quality assurance standards and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication and active listening skills and the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of technical and non-technical personnel via various methods.
- Ability to logically identify issues using a level of abstraction and troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and prediction where necessary in identifying defects, test coverage, and gaps in requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret business requirements and identify test specifications, test plans, and test scenarios.
- Ability to effectively produce quality test cases and related test and release documentation with a high level of coverage.
SAICON Ranked #142
- America’s Fastest Growing Companies