Data Scientist / Machine Learning ScientistLocation: Atlanta, GA
Posted On: 10/08/2021
Requirement Code: 51200
- Bachelor, Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning, Statistics or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant industry experience (as a Data Scientist, Research Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, etc.), 2+ preferred; or proven qualifications.
- Hands-on and theoretical knowledge of various Machine Learning algorithms and tools, e.g. xgboost/LightGBM, Random Forests, SVMs, PCA, t-sne, kmeans, DBSCAN, etc.
- Expertise with Time Series problems is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Python and R, knowledge of Spark is a plus
- Effectively utilize appropriate statistical and Machine Learning models and techniques to solve various business problems
- Collaborate with various departments to identify opportunities for process improvement and developing analytics use-cases.
- Evaluate accuracy and quality of data sources, as well as the designed models
- Stays up to date with the latest models and changes in the technology
- Communicate results to colleagues and business partners.