Web Analytics SpecialistLocation: Portland, OR
Posted On: 10/07/2021
Requirement Code: 51152
- This is 100% remote within 5 states (OR, WA, ID, TX, AK)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent specializing in Marketing, Business Analytics, or Computer Science.
- 4+ years' experience in web analytics, including analysis of KPIs, campaigns, A/B testing, SEO.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, GTM, tag management, Google Suite. Additional experience with other web analytics tools is a plus.
- Solid experience and skills with SQL.
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools, such as Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, decision making, organizational, and detail-orientated skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate well with technical and non-technical team members, and to help establish business goals, strategies, and KPIs.
- Ability to define priorities and work autonomously to meet stakeholder needs.
- Work with Marketing, Data Science, IT, and other business units to determine KPIs, campaigns, goals, and statistics that need to be tracked, coalesced, and reported.
- Perform technical configuration and implementation to meet established requirements and support business decisions using industry-standard tools and technology.
- Provide continual maintenance, monitoring, and enhancement of existing analytics implementations.
- Coordinate with software engineers who will implement application updates and provide data needed to integrate with analytics tools.
- Develop reports and dashboards to distribute analytics data, leveraging effective visualization tools and techniques.
- Explore and make recommendations for tools and strategies that improve increase the efficiency and capabilities of our analytics processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.