Technical Support EngineerLocation: Oklahoma
Posted On: 09/24/2021
Requirement Code: 50585
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Degree in computer science or a related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in CompTIA, Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows or Cisco are preferred.
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- 5 years practical experience in a Desktop Support role or combination of work experience and education
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, hardware platforms and desktop imaging, including, but not limited to PC and MAC.
- As pertaining to Asset Management, maintain workstation inventory, which includes tracking the status of IT assets for End Users; Laptops, Desktops and all peripherals.
- Create inventory reports upon request.
- Forecast and plan laptop & desktop refreshes based on predetermined hardware lifecycles.
- Active Directory, Networking, and Telecommunications combination of background or experience.
- Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills.
- Provide excellent customer service using active listening and communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently and autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow through.