Customer Service AnalystLocation: Bellevue, WA
Posted On: 09/22/2021
Requirement Code: 50527
- 2 years prior customer service experience is required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- High school diploma is required.
- Professional Licensure/Certification/Registration: None required. Microsoft A+ certification is a plus.
- Typing skills of 45 wpm is required. Training in customer services, phone support, Microsoft Office products, or IT basic technical issues desired.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly triage systems and user problems and process correctly.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Excellent oral and written skills desired. Able to effectively deal with diverse personalities across all levels of the organization. Familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems also desired.
- Complete customer service tickets and tasks from calls and the ticketing system while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Keep on call schedules up to date on a daily basis.
- Maintain pagers for entire facility.
- Monitor inbound calls in a timely manner. Direct calls to the correct department when necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of interactions with customers. De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering great assistance and support.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating computer systems, company site or services, assisting with first level technical support.
- Document recurring user problems and escalate to management when appropriate. Follow up with customers as needed to ensure problems are resolved.
- Assist with training new employees and inform them about Overlake's customer management policies.
- Organize and maintains resources to provide accurate reporting and easy access to information.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers.
- Accept ownership for effectively solving issues, troubleshooting first level technical issues, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Participate in problem solving utilizing positive communication techniques.