Solution Architect - Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)Location: Remote
Posted On: 08/20/2021
Requirement Code: 49383
Our very successful supply chain client is seeking a Warehouse Management Systems Solution Architect to join their growing team. This is a permanent position and it is 100% remote. There is 50-75% travel expected within the U.S.
Salary goes up to $140,000 with bonus potential of 9-12%.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
- Drive the design, optimization, and implementation of the Warehouse Management software solutions for customers, utilizing industry best practices and process methodologies
- Apply domain knowledge to fully understand and identify how the company's solutions can be configured and delivered to best meet customer requirements/business processes, with regarding
- Lead solution design to ensure clear construct and validation tasks and timeline
- Conduct and/or guide system integration, user acceptance testing and deployment phases of the project to ensure a seamless transition to our steady state associates
- Sustain the balance between project scope, timeline, and requirements to ensure successful time to value and definitive customer satisfaction
- Assess business needs that fall outside the standard solution and/or scope, and assess integration complexity, architecture constraints and/or product roadmaps
- Recognize and highlight incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers/projects
- Communicate business cases to Product Management and Product Development regarding customer specific needs related to product functionality and enhancements
Industry and Product Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience working within Warehouse Management Systems, either as a customer or as a consultant implementing WMS solutions
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with leading supply chain planning solutions such as Blue Yonder, HighJump, Manhattan or SAP
- Current or prior experience working in a management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center preferred
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, inventory optimization concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred
- Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
Contact: Deborah Laster | two one four six one six five seven seven one | deborahl at staffingtechnologies dot com