Application ArchitectLocation: Wauconda IL
Posted On: 08/19/2021
Requirement Code: 49313
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Hands-on programming experience in Java, Spring Boot Framework, J2EE (preferred).
- Experience with protocols OAuth and OAuth 2 (preferred).
- Excellent understanding and ability to articulate SOA concepts and design patterns.
- Experience with Cloud Native Concepts, Kubernetes and Azure.
- DevSecOps experience - this includes unit testing, CI/CD, security, performance testing, load testing, and functional test automation.
- Experience with API gateway, micro-service and micro-frontend architectures.
- Experience with testing framework such as JUnit, Selenium, Katalon a plus.
- Experience in relational database technology including understanding of SQL, object relational mapping, data translation and data modeling.
- Strong problem solving characteristics with the ability to think out of the box.
- Extensive knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring & Management tools.
- Enjoys working with others in a collaborative fashion and has excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Senior or Lead Developer, plus experience as an Application Architect.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal team members as well as business stakeholders.