Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence EngineerLocation: Pleasanton, CA
Posted On: 08/13/2021
Requirement Code: 49101
- Strong Background in Statistical modeling, NLP and Machine Learning.
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, statistics, predictive modeling, & distributed systems is must
- Strong Experience with Data Science Notebooks like RStudio, Jupyter, Zeppelin, PyCharm etc.
- Design and implement an integrated Big Data platform and analytics solution
- Design and implement data collectors to collect and transport data to the Big Data Platform.
- Good to have but not mandatory 4+ years of hands-on Development, Deployment and production Support experience in Hadoop environment.
- 4-5 years of programming experience in Java, Scala, Python.
- Proficient in SQL and relational database design and methods for data retrieval.
- Good to have but not mandatory building data pipelines using Hadoop components Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Spark SQL, HBase.
- Good to have but not mandatory experience with developing Hive QL, UDF's for analyzing semi structured/structured datasets.
- Good to have but not mandatory experience ingesting and processing various file formats like Avro/Parquet/Sequence Files/Text Files etc.
- Hands-on experience working in Real-Time analytics like Spark/Kafka/Storm
- Must have working experience in the data warehousing and Business Intelligence systems.
- Expertise in Unix/Linux environment in writing scripts and schedule/execute jobs.
- Successful track record of building automation scripts/code using Java, Bash, Python etc. and experience in production support issue resolution process.
- Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning, Python, MLLib, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Numpy/Scipy/Pandas, Spark, Hive, Data Science Notebooks, SQL
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
- Provide more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals and end deliverables.
- Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the supervision of a manager or team lead.
- Plan and manage all aspects of the support function.
- Work collaboratively with other support team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
- Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with team members to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables
- Ask questions and share information gained with other support team members, recording and documenting this knowledge
- Elicit and gather user requirements and/or problem description information, and record this information accurately
- Listen carefully and act upon user requirements
- Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an understandable language to both technical and non-technical persons
- Present technical solutions to management and decision makers
- Follow the lead of others on assigned projects as well as take the lead when deemed appropriate
- Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution