Staff Engineer - Product DevelopmentLocation: Remote
Posted On: 08/10/2021
Requirement Code: 48920
- Develops software using Java, Spring, Springboot, Microservices , Azure cloud technologies
- Responsible for team deliverables such as peer review, deployments, assistance required in development
- Take the lead in designs of individual stories and translates the design to subtasks
- Keeps up to date with technology and researches latest trends in the industry
- Bachelors or Masters in any field (Computer Science / IT is a plus) and minimum 8 years of experience in Software development. Ideally a candidate that has started as a Software Engineer and progressed to Lead or Senior Software Engineer.
- Should have worked on Java based cloud development & deployment
- Team leading abilities and experience in leading a team of more than 5 is an advantage
- Strong programming experience and background in Enterprise Java /JEE application Development
- Experience in using spring and SpringBoot framework
- Microservices development in the last two years with demonstrable experience in REST design patterns and rich understanding of microservices Architecture
- Exposure to Caching technologies like Redis, Hazelcast, etc.
- Experience working on JUnit, Spock or other such testing frameworks
- Experience with DevOps, Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure automation.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Experience with varied tools such as NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka,
- Ability to quickly build credibility, rapport, and trusted advisor standing with customer Success.
- Comfortable operating in dotted-line or no-line organizations where contributions need to be solicited.
- Ability and comfortable in working with global teams spanning multiple time zones