Lead DrafterLocation: Kansas City, KS
Posted On: 08/06/2021
Requirement Code: 48818
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using AutoCAD 2007 or higher with a preference to Telecom or Utilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and routine office equipment.
- Advanced Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to work independently and with moderate supervision or as a part of a team.
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and mentor team members within the work group
- Provide direction as a specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- 7 or more years of related experience
- 7 or more years telecom experience
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver's license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree or greater preferred
- Collaborate with design originators to resolve discrepancies between original drawings and final CAD designs.
- Train and guide lower-level CAD drafters
- Contribute to moderately complex aspects of a project
- Make recommendations, prioritizes drafting work, and act as an advisor to the other drafters on advances methods and techniques.
- Collaborate with engineers or designers to complete and contribute projects.