Full Stack ArchitectLocation: Remote
Posted On: 08/05/2021
Requirement Code: 48757
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM fields
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or STEM field
- Certified in any of professional skills such as Cloud platform, K8S, TOGAF, etc.
- Skills / Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead)s.
- Having a High Result Orientation, Critical and Analytical thinking, Problem Solving, and Planning and Organizing competencies.
- Experience in driving change and innovation as well as communicating effectively to different types of audiences.
- Well-versed in Object Oriented Programming and Methodology, MicroService Based Architecture, Design Pattern, and Architecture Best Practice and Standard such as TOGAF, 12 factor app
- Experience working in Agile and SCRUM based mode projects.
- Nice to have working experience: experience working in several modernization or migration projects, experience in executing load/performance testing.
- Nice to have skills: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Ruby, VB Script, C++, ANSI C
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Typically Minimum 6+ Years Relevant Exp