Full Stack DeveloperLocation: REMOTE
Posted On: 08/05/2021
Requirement Code: 48756
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend, designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable features.
- Think in terms of components and systems while considering a holistic user experience.
- Work in an engineering focused, iterative team that's composed of people with a wide range of skills.
- Demo your work for colleagues and members of the business team.
- Conduct research on new and interesting technologies that help to progress our products and platforms.
- Exposure to DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, etc.
- Fluent, open communication style - speaking, writing, collaborating.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design.
- Working knowledge in several IT diagramming methodology, i.e. flow chart, data flow, UML diagrams, etc.
- Working knowledge in designing, building, and developing a RESTful API.
- Experience or knowledge in BPM technologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field with minimum 2 years relevant experience with advanced coding skills.
- Experience working in a team-based, start-up or agile development environment.
- Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or open source projects.
- Experience in performing load and performance testing using JMeter/Gatling, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting for any issues in production, UAT, QA, etc.
- Experience in leading the project end to end.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 6 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data.