Software Development EngineerLocation: Clarkston, GA
Posted On: 08/04/2021
Requirement Code: 48724
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Design & Development principles in C# or equivalent OOP language as well as API test development, quality engineering, test automation tool sets, and SQL data query language experience.
- Knowledge of .NET system services, communication protocols, or payment industry technologies is a plus.
- Able to quickly consume and understand business strategy and operating models; can apply gap analysis techniques to create long-term technical strategy; can ensure technical and application capabilities match business needs and goals.
- Able to infuse and drive quality engineering best practices and results within Agile iterations using: TDD and BDD methodologies, CI/CD automation pipelines, TQM development models, and QA regression frameworks with test automation.
- Able to effectively communicate goals, metrics, and value propositions across the organization.
- Must be teachable, give and receive feedback, and demonstrate success in their discipline on a consistent and transparent basis.
- Must be passionate about creating solutions, and solving complex problems - in the right way, at the right time, and for the right reasons.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a product, engineering, development, or technical delivery position. Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or related discipline; commensurate experience is also accepted.