Security AdvisorLocation: Richardson, TX
Posted On: 07/21/2021
Requirement Code: 48172
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science, Information Security, or related work experience.
- Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Knowledge of industry standard security compliance programs PCI (Payment Card Industry)
- FFIEC (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council), SOX(Sarbanes-Oxley)
- GLBA(Gramm Leach Bliley Act), and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
- Required Certification(s) / Licensing: Professional certifications CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional),
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISA (Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor)
- GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials)
- Network +
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Having ownership of a sub-function, account or matrix management responsibilities, applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Builds on/Maintains external relationships of assigned accounts.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).