Technical SupportLocation: Clarksville, IN
Posted On: 07/21/2021
Requirement Code: 48154
- 5 years practical experience in a Desktop Support role or combination of work experience and education
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, hardware platforms and desktop imaging, including, but not limited to PC and MAC.
- As pertaining to Asset Management, maintain workstation inventory, which includes tracking the status of IT assets for End Users; Laptops, Desktops and all peripherals.
- Create inventory reports upon request. Forecast and plan laptop & desktop refreshes based on predetermined hardware lifecycles.
- Active Directory, Networking, and Telecommunications combination of background or experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Degree in computer science or a related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in CompTIA, Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows or Cisco are preferred.
- ITIL Foundation preferred.