Automation Test EngineerLocation: Remote
Posted On: 07/21/2021
Requirement Code: 48153
- MUST HAVE Test Automation experience with Selenium
- MUST HAVE experience with web and API Testing
- MUST HAVE experience with SQL
- Experience developing and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience working in AGILE.
- Experience with conversion tools like Git or SVN
- Mobile automation (desirable, not mandatory)
- Good Batch testing skills / Eclipse (ideal)
- Strong familiarity with SOAP and REST
- Candidates should be able to create test plans, test cases, and test plans from scratch
- Responsible for development of a sustainable and maintainable automation framework Java/Selenium.
- Assist in Planning, organizing, monitoring, and oversight of all phases of test automation
- Responsible for providing key metrics and status updates to the test lead throughout the project
- Work closely with other project groups to increase the quality of software delivered
- Highlight requirement and design gaps as early in life cycle as possible
- Engage with application development team in defect resolution
- Provide training to project core team members covering automation activities as needed
- Implementation of core test Automation strategy and framework.