Senior Software DeveloperLocation: Clarkston, GA
Posted On: 07/21/2021
Requirement Code: 48151
- 5+ years of experience in large scale development projects oriented in Mobile solutions.
- Knowledge of different development languages such as Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Java-Script, .Net, Full Stack and frameworks
- Experience in development patterns and design to enable large and scalable multi-platform environments (Salesforce + SAP + custom applications + mobile solutions).
- Experience in database design and analytics (e.g. SQL).
- Experience in DevOps and Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating with internal and external development teams.
- Experience with SAP and/or Salesforce systems for integration
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Proactiveness to go beyond the expected.
- High customer orientation and service culture.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates collaborative mindset and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ambition to learn and work on new things.
- Preserves a culture of diversity and inclusion by creating environments where people of diverse backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work.
- A role model of CONA's culture: Integrity, Accountability, Passion, Collaboration, Innovation
- General IT Skills