Sr. Billing Support SpecialistLocation: Remote
Posted On: 06/09/2021
Requirement Code: 46815
Responsible for providing Billing Support, which includes analyzing Invoices and resolving/addressing disputes or issues in a timely manner. Works with other departments to resolve customer disputes/claims, including being the customer interface for all billing related issues. Processes credit / rebills and/or billing adjustments as required. Responsible for investigation, analysis, escalation and resolution of accounts receivable issues. Provide suggestions as required for process improvements and ability to implement approved improvements.
- 90% Monitoring billable activities to ensure NEC invoices customers accurately and timely.
- Quality assurance checks and resolving open disputes. Works with other departments to resolve customer disputes/claims, including being the customer interface for all billing related issues. Responsible for investigation, analysis, escalation, and resolution of accounts receivable issues.
- 10% Process credit/rebills and/or billing adjustments as required.
- ADVANCED EXCEL (pivot tables, v-lookups, manipulation), BILLING (telecom billing preferred) AND CASH APPLICATIONS are a BIG emphasis and a MUST for this role
- Minimum HS School Diploma.
- Prefer some College Education.
- 4 to 5 years of Strong Billing, Accounts Receivable, Collection or Finance background required
- Intermediate to Expert Level Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot Table experience required)
- Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills required
- Ability to act with discretion, tact, and professionalism in all situations
- Mathematical Skills:
- Strong Reconciliation Skills
- In addition to the Mandatory Skills, Customer Service experience is preferred