Lead Software ArchitectLocation: Plano, TX
Posted On: 05/03/2021
Requirement Code: 45669
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Typically Minimum 8+ Years Relevant Exp
- Four-year college degree and 8 or more years, and/or a high school diploma with 10 or more years professional experience in full life cycle design and development to include IT architecture, banking industry experience, and understanding client requirements
- Master's Degree
- Computer Science or Information Systems
- Certification in IT Architecture
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Barriers to entry such as technical committee review may exist at this level.
- Job Complexity - Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- IBM M/F Sys & Hardware Platform - IBM M/F Sys: COBOL, JCL, CICS, SQL, z/OS, DB2, IMS, Assembler, VSAM, XML, TSO/ISPF, MQ. Hardware Platform: HP Non-Stop Utilities, Scobol, COBOL, SQL, Enscribe, TAL
- IT Tools - M/F: Easytrieve, RSXX, CA-7, Metavante Custom Statement Formatter, Dialogue, Network Data Mover (NDM), Rational Developer of System z (RDz), IBM Debug tool for z/OS, IBM Fault Analyzer, IBM File Manager, IBM Application Performance Analyzer, GT Software Ivory BMS/TS, Syncsort, SPUFI. Distributed: Java, Struts, JSP, J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Ibatis, Cucumber, JBehave, Selenium, Bootstrap, ANSI C, Crystal Report, SSRS, Enterprise Library, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Ruby, BB Script, C++, MQ Web Services, EIB Security Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns