Sr. Systems Integration EngineerLocation: Snoqualmie, WA
Posted On: 04/23/2021
Requirement Code: 45439-1
Duration: Long Term Contract with Possibility of Full Time | Permanent Position
Staffing Technologies, is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview process.
The Senior Systems Integration Engineer will be a member of the R&D engineering team working in the development of Patient Monitoring and Connectivity (PMC) products. Will work with other cross-functional members to provide technical systems level expertise and solutions to engineering problems and leading Integration efforts. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Interpret multiple levels of engineering requirements from product requirements to component requirements.
- Plan and coordinate data management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
- Work with program core team members including Quality and Regulatory to ensure conformance to established design development processes and procedures.
- Architect, design, develop, and implement solutions to integrate multiple enterprise applications.
- Provide leadership and work direction to increase the effectiveness of the overall team.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams delivering business objectives.
- Able to communicate to program teams' integration status and areas of risks.
- Enforce proper source control and change management practices.
- Capable of driving a cross functional team to coordinate the hazard & harm risk management activities.
- Leads discovery of new integration, messaging, and data service technologies.
- Demonstrate good design practices and methodologies.
- Uphold the Company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company's Code of Ethics and Conduct. Ensure that team members (direct or indirect reports) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the Company's values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies.
- It is the responsibility of every Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar related degree. Master's degree is desirable.
- 8+ years' relevant integration-level and/or systems/project engineering experience, of which as minimum of 3 years in the medical device industry.
- Experience with systems/project engineering processes.
- Must have familiarity with security standards and frameworks including NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, IEC 80001, and/or ISO 27001/5, and/or US government ATO processes.
- Familiar with one or more risk management techniques (i.e. Hazard Analysis, Risk Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), etc.).
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of automated requirements traceability tools, such as Rational RequisitePro, IBM Doors, Rational Quality Manager, etc.
- Experience in an Agile Software Development Environment will be a plus.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable and have experience in hardware and firmware development and the processes associated with product life cycles, such as stage/phase gate product development processes.
- Able to work, influence and lead in a highly cross-functional team environment.
- Familiarity with FDA Quality Systems Regulations (QSR) preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels.
- Knowledge of and ability to work within a global corporate environment is required.
- Must travel internationally and be able to acquire all necessary travel documents. Travel up to 10%.