Confluence Implementation ConsultantLocation: Pleasanton, CA
Posted On: 04/02/2021
Requirement Code: 44828
- Development of an implementation plan followed by onsite training for 1-3 administrators in setting up the Confluence EPMO instance, creating spaces and page templates, setting up and managing permissions based on a mutually developed permissions strategy, and best practices for the utilization of third-party add-ons.
- Assisting Client's administrators in creation of Confluence spaces for the PMO, Business Analyst Resource Center (BARC) and Office of Continuous Improvement
- Assisting the Clients administrators in the creation of page templates for commonly used ?€?documents?€? with a consistent look and feel.
- Assisting the Clients administrators in the creation of high-level reports or dashboards with aggregated project data to be shared with Executive Project Sponsors.
- Assisting the Clients administrators and working with IT QA resources to integrate on-premises version of Confluence with existing cloud version of JIRA.
- Onsite training (delivery and materials) of EPMO staff (approximately 50 end users) delivered with the assistance of Clients administrators.
- Development of a user guide for end users customized to the Client's implementation and planned usage.