Senior Lead .NET DeveloperLocation: Pleasanton, CA
Posted On: 03/17/2021
Requirement Code: 44454
- Strong OO design and implementation using C#
- Proficient in Web API, Entity and Unity frameworks
- Experience with test driven development and Agile methodologies
- Strong skill in Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreaded when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS and Angular4
- Must have thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Must be a go-to resource for all .NET and Angular UI development requests in the project.
- Possess extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects.
- Must have spent at least 3 years as front end engineer and proficient in CSS and HTML who has built delightful UI and has passion for UI innovation and simplicity.
- Working experience in SQL Server database (T-SQL).
- Software installation and configuration.
- Participating in requirements and design workshops with our users.
- Developing project deliverable documentation.
- Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Release management.
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, and minimalist approach to designing and building software
- Experience in Machine Learning, Mahout, Tika, RDF/Triple Stores, Graph databases.
- A plus with development experience in Search and Solr/Lucene with strong domain knowledge in indexing, NLP, and retrieval.
- A plus with hands-on experience with Solr/Lucene, Hadoop(HDFS, Mapreduce, Zookeeper), Hbase, Nutch, and Tika.
- Experienced in improving relevancy, precision/recall, role based security, and performance.
- Semantic search, entity extraction, and ontology tools.
- Experience resolving complex search issues around Solr/Hadoop.
- Background in Analytics - Geospatial, Temporal.
Good to have:
Knowledgeable about client-side build automation tools (Grunt , Uglify, Compass, Webpack etc.)
Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.